In my previous post, I suggested writing a list of all the positive things in your life.
We’re currently experiencing tough times, but there’s still much to be thankful for.
With that in mind, here’s my list of gratitude…
1. Video calls with my brother and nineteen month-old nephew. “My no go nursery, Cazzy!” He’s quite happy going on “doggy walks” with Daddy.
3. Receiving messages, calls, letters and cards from friends.
4. Blue skies, sunshine and warm weather to lift spirits.
5. Nature and Spring time. Venturing outside and exploring nature is great for improving our mood and mental health.
6. Community spirit – everyone is playing their part by volunteering, working and offering practical and emotional support.
7. My wimpy Labrador is much happier now that we’re not receiving visitors. No people – Yay!!
8. This lockdown period provides time to rest, sleep, think, plan and do the things I have been putting off, like decluttering my bedroom.
9. Environmental pollution is reducing, air quality is improving in cities, and the planet is slowly starting to recover.
10. I am fortunate to have a safe, comfortable home and a caring, loving family.
11. Finally, quarantine means there’s no pressure or expectation to shave or wax my hairy lady bits! Girls, you know what I’m talking about!
What’s on your list…?